There are few documents like the bank statement, official documents which we only get in PDF files and if we need to make any changes in that so we can’t do. At this time, we search for tools to edit PDF files online or we search for tools to convert PDF into another format to make changes or corrections in those files. Many people are smart and know how to make the changes using online converter but they also find problems if the file size is big.
All free online converters have some limit to upload files. They don’t allow you to upload heavy files if you are having the free account. To make use of their full service you will have to become a paid member. If you don’t wish to pay anything to edit the PDF files so do read the methods below and edit PDF files anytime you want.
Check Out Two Ways To Edit PDF File Online Here –
Method 1 – Using Adobe Acrobat Reader
One can easily edit the PDF document by downloading Adobe Acrobat Reader on PC. To download the Adobe Acrobat Reader, go to this link – https://get.adobe.com/reader/
Once you download and activate the software, follow the below steps.
- Open Adobe Acrobat.
- Click on open and choose the file from your desktop or laptop which you want to edit.
- Click on edit pdf tool on the right sidebar.
- Choose the content, image, text which you want to change in the document.
- Click on edit and make the changes.
- Click on Save button to save everything.
This tool also allows you to add, replace, move and resize the images in the current page, so you can do whatever changes you want in the document using edit option.
Method 2 – Using Online PDF to Word converter
The online converter is another option by which you can easily edit any PDF by converting them into the word document and then again converting word to PDF online.
To convert PDF to Word document, you can browse on Google for Online free converter with high upload limits. Few converters are pdfonline.com, pdftoword.com, pdf2doc.com and many more.
To convert PDF to Word using pdftoword.com, follow below steps –
- Type www.pdftoword.com in the browser.
- Click on select your file on the main page.
- Choose the file from your computer which you want to convert into word.
- Click on Convert Now button.
- Download the word file.
- Make whatever changes you want in the document and click on save.
- Go to www.wordtopdf.com
- Click on select your file.
- Select the word document in which you have made the changes.
- Click on convert now button
- Download the PDF file.
By following the above two methods you can make the changes in any PDF document easily. If you know any other good methods, do comment on our comment box below.