DNS Probe finished no internet error is very common and 80 out 0f 100 people must have faced this issue while browsing on chrome. This is basically an error related to server most of the time and sometimes this error happens due to network connectivity, slow internet, and other issues in the devices.
DNS is actually a Domain name server which is responsible for loading the web page in the browser as it is the hosting place details where people store their websites. If you get DNS Probe Finished No Internet Issue for the only site that means there is some issue with the hosting provider as well.
If you are a technical person and well versed with hosting and domain related issues so you can easily solve this without the help of anyone. But what if you are a non – technical person? In this case, you don’t have to wait for someone. You can see the below methods and solve this error on your own.
Check Out How To Fix DNS Probe Finished No Internet Issue On Chrome And Android Here –
How To Fix DNS Probe Finished No Internet Issue On Chrome –
Method 1 – Clear DNS Cache Of Google Chrome
Clearing your DNS cache from google chrome is the one option which is very easy and can be done quickly to get rid of this error. Follow the below steps to do this.
- Open google chrome browser.
- Type – chrome://net-internals/#dns in the browser
- Click on clear host cache button
- Once you are done, you will see the websites are working properly.
Method 2 – Reset TCP, IP/Fix Google Chrome
- Click on run command.
- Type the below command one by one and press enter button.
Command details –
ipconfig/release ipconfig/all ipconfig/flushdns ipconfig/renew netsh int ip set dns netsh winsock reset
Method 3 – Change the DNS Address to Open DNS
One can also fix the issue the DNS probe finished no internet issue by changing your domain name server to open domain name server. To do this follow the below steps –
- Click on Control Panel
- Click on Open Network and Sharing Center option
- Click on Local Area Connection
- Click on Properties
- Click on Internet Protocol Version 4 option and click on properties again
- When you click a pop-up box will appear
- Click on Use the following DNS server address and update the below IP addresses
For Preferred DNS Server box – 126.96.36.199
For Alternate DNS Server box – 188.8.131.52
- Click on the box next to Validate Settings Upon Exit
- Click on Ok to finish.
By doing this, you will change your DNS to Open DNS and now you will not face the issue of DNS error.
How To Fix DNS Probe Finished No Internet Issue On Android
Like chrome, you can also fix the DNS probe finished no internet issue on android easily. Follow the below methods and fix this issue.
Method 1 – Fix Issue with Internet Connectivity
Sometimes this error occurs due to internet connectivity issue. If you get an exclamation mark on your signal when you put the mobile data on this means you have DNS issue. You can fix this issue by following the below steps.
- Turn off the data.
- Turn on Flight mode.
- When you turn on the flight mode so it will disable the sim card.
- After sometime turn off the flight mode.
- Now click all recent tabs and check for DNS probe error in chrome app in android.
This will resolve the DNS Probe Finished No Internet issue.
Method 2 – Update Your Google Play Services
Follow the below steps to fix this issue using Google Play Services.
- Go to Settings.
- Click on Security
- Select Device Administrators
- Click on Deactivate Android Device Manager
Option 2 –
- Go to Settings
- Click on Apps
- Click on All
- Click on Google Play Services
- Click on Uninstall Updates
- Now Reboot your device to check the issue resolve or not.
So the above are the ways by which you can easily fix the DNS Probe Finished No Internet Issue On Chrome And Android.
Pro Tip : Access to your desired android apps/games remotely from anywhere on any device by loading Bluestacks onto high performance citrix xendesktop pricing from CloudDesktopOnline. Learn more about add-ons such as QuickBooks Hosting and Office 365 Enterprise E5 by visiting Apps4Rent.