We are all addicted to Facebook and sometimes save images, and videos which we like using save option on Facebook. We also share the images and videos using share option on Facebook and copy link option when we have to share on Whatsapp and email. Sometimes we like few videos so much that we try to download them from Facebook but unfortunately Facebook doesn’t allow you to download videos. In fact, it doesn’t have any option like download videos in their system.
What to do in such situations where you want to download the video but don’t know how to do? There are few sites and software are available which allows you to download videos from Facebook and save in your device. In this article, we will show you steps to download Facebook videos on all devices such as Android, iPhone, windows, and mac.
As we can’t download videos directly so we have to use third-party apps and other websites to get our favorite videos from Facebook on our phone device.
How To Download Facebook Video on Android Devices?
To download videos from Facebook, you can use the TubeMate app. TubeMate is one of the best apps to download videos from any site and Facebook. Usually, we download videos because we during the daytime with the busy schedule we don’t get time to see them. To see those videos in free time during night time we download them.
Follow the below steps to download Facebook videos using TubeMate –
- Download TubeMate App
- Install the app on your phone
- Open the App and click on Menu
- Enter Facebook link in the Menu Bar and Enter
- Now login to your Facebook account
- Now open the account and find the video you want to download
- Right click on the three dots next to the video
- Click on copy link
- Now open the Tubemate app
- Open menu and paste the Facebook video link
- Now click on play button
- Facebook video download option will come.
- It will start downloading once you click on download button.
- You can see download video on your phone’s Internal storage.
- So by following the all above steps, you can easily download Facebook Videos on your android phone.
Like Android, there are apps available for iPhone as well using Aloha Browser. Aloha browser is mobile friendly, the fast browser having options like ad block, free unlimited VPN and Video download for iPhone. using this browser you can access any block sites anonymously. You can choose any search engine in this browser and can set shortcuts on the main screen as well.
But our main aim of this article is to see how we can download the Facebook video using Aloha Browser in iPhone. Read the below steps and download videos in your iPhone.
How To Download Facebook Videos in iPhone Using Aloha Browser.
- Open iPhone App Store.
- Search for Aloha Browser
- Install Aloha Browser in the device.
- Open the Facebook app and search for the video you want to download
- Copy the video link by clicking on share button or copy link option
- Open Aloha Browser.
- Type saveitoffline.com and press Enter
- Paste the copied link on the site and click on download arrow button
- Select the video category and resolution and wait for the file to finish downloading process.
- Once the download finishes, click on the share button and copy link click on Save video.
- You can see downloaded video in the gallery tab.
So above are the two ways to download Facebook Video in Android and iPhone easily. If you know any other software and apps like the above so do comment on our comment box.