We all know torrent software and most of us many times have used them to download movies from BitTorrent, uTorrent. When we download torrent files using all these methods so many times we face issues like low downloading speed, error files, files with half details etc. But now you can resolve all these problems by using IDM to download torrent files. In this article, we will check what is IDM and how to use IDM to download torrent files.
Check Out Best Guide To Download Torrent Files With IDM Here –
What is IDM?
IDM is basically an Internet download manager which is only available for Microsoft Windows Operating system. It is one of the best tools to manage and schedule downloads. It has a good capacity to restore interrupted downloads. It also supports a range of proxy servers and popular browsers like Opera, AOL, Chrome etc.
Few Features of IDM –
- It supports multiple downloads
- It auto updates download address
- It allows video downloading from video streaming sites
How To Download Torrent Files With IDM?
Torrent files are basically videos, games and other files with extension .torrent which we download from BitTorrent and Utorrent. These are files with certain MB and contains files and folders. You can download all these types of files using Internet download manager without any hurdles. We can download Torrent files using the following methods.
Using ByteBx –
ByteBx is a website which allows you to upload and download up to 2 Gb files from a free account. You can extend the limit by upgrading your account. ByteBx also allows you to watch music, movies, high-resolution pics online anytime. It has the responsive layout so using this website in mobile has no issue. It has been created using advanced technology which gives you an added advantage to take backup of your files from anywhere.
Steps to Download Torrent Files Using ByteBx-
- Open your browser and type – www.bytebx.com
- Create a free account.
- Activate your account by verifying the email address.
- Once you verify the account, it will directly take you to the Home page.
- Here you will get options to upload file, URL and torrent file.
- Click on upload torrent and browse and choose the .torrent file which you want to download.
- Once the download process finishes, you will get a blue button to download the file.
- Click on download button and finish the process.
In this way, you can easily download torrent files using IDM.
Also Check – How To Download Movie From Torrentz – Easy Procedure
ZbigZ is an easy and secure way to download torrent files. Using ZbigZ, you can download any type of files without any restriction of interaction connection and slow internet issues. You don’t have to keep your PC on while downloading slow files. To use ZbigZ, you don’t need to install any software. ZbigZ also has free and premium accounts. If you want to go ahead with the premium account so you have to pay $2.09 per month. Like ByteBx, this is also responsive which makes the access easy for all devices.
Steps to Download Torrent Files Using ZbigZ –
- Open www.zbigz.com in your browser.
- Create a free account by clicking on Sign up button.
- Once done, you will get a white box to enter the torrent link in the main page.
- Put your torrent link in the box and enter Go.
- Wait for the process to finish.
- Once the process finishes, you will get a blue download button.
- Click on the button and download the file.
In this way, you can download the torrent file with IDM using ZbigZ.
Apart from Baytex and ZbigZ, you can also download Torrent files with other IDM like BoxOpus, PutDrive, TorrentHandler and furk.me