In the modern world, Whatsapp is one of the popular and famous apps and is immensely popular across the globe. Millions of users are running Whatsapp on their Android Phone. Now, Whatsapp has added so many exciting features for the users. You know what the latest feature introduced by Whatsapp is? Well, now you can link two Whatsapp account to your android phone in few seconds. If you want to get the step by step guide for linking two Whatsapp account to your android phone, then read our full article. There are so many ways for completing this process, and that is discussed here.
Is it True News?
Well, some users think that this is the fake news of this feature of Whatsapp, but we must tell you one thing that this is real news of this amazing Whatsapp features. If you want to run a secret number with Whatsapp account on your phone, then you can easily do this. Some time ago, we must have two Smartphone for running the two Whatsapp account, thus to solve the user’s problem Whatsapp is introducing this new feature in the modern world. Now take advantage of Dual Whatsapp Feature in your Smartphone with following simple steps that we are mention in our article. Dual Whatsapp is a surprising and amazing feature of Whatsapp. This is Dual Whatsapp Step by Step Guide for the users.
Features of Dual Whatsapp Feature:
- You must update the Whatsapp Version of Google Play Store, and it should be 2.17.427
- You don’t need to root your device
- The Privacy Option is also giving in the New Whatsapp Account
- The Account is Anti-Ban
- The Theme Modes are also available
- You can also Zoom of Profile Picture
- You can send the Videos up to 30 MB
- You can send up to 90 Images at once
First Method for Linking Two Whatsapp in an Android Phone:
- First, you must add Multi-User on your Android Smartphone. For completing this step, you must go to setting and click and users option. After clicking on user option choose the Add User Option on your Smartphone.
- After Adding the New User, you must fill the complete details for publishing the new user account in your Whatsapp App.
- Now switch to the New User and pulling down the notification bar and choose the new user Icon on your Smartphone.
- After switching to the new user, you will be getting with an all-new phone Whatsapp account interface with default phone setting.
- Now install the New Whatsapp in the New User Account.
- After the New Whatsapp Downloaded, you can enter all required details such as
Second Method for Linking Two Whatsapp in an Android Phone:
- You can download the setup file of GB Whatsapp App or Apk from Google Play Store.
- After the downloading adds the setup file of GB Whatsapp will be successfully installed on your Android Phone.
- Now install the Dual Whatsapp Application on your Smartphone.
- Well, now you can have the icon of GB Whatsapp on the home screen of your Smartphone. The Dual Whatsapp had successfully installed on your Smartphone.
- Now you have the full process of activating new Whatsapp Number on the same phone.
- After the all process open the app and add the new or second number in your Smartphone that you wish to add. You can use the Dual SIM Number or any other mobile number in your dual Whatsapp Account.