Earlier when the social networking website Orkut was there, users of this website easily gets to know who visited their profile via the recent profile visitors option. But, this is not the scenario with WhatsApp, Instagram, and Facebook. Facebook has the largest userbase now and decided not to share all these types of data with its users. This is an advantage for many people as they anonymously visit others profile and check their pictures.
Facebook gives you a wide range of options to secure your pictures and videos. Once you set up your Facebook account, you can easily do settings like who can view your photos and timeline. Who can tag you in pictures and can comment on your pictures and activity. you can also set up setting like pictures can be seen by only friends. You can hide your friend list or make open only for your connections etc.
For an anonymous user, it becomes difficult to keep track on your Facebook activity if you have done private settings.
Many plugins and extensions are doing rounds on the internet which claims that if you use them, you will get to know recent facebook profile visitors. But, many people have tried and claimed it’s not working.
Until Today, Facebook has also not revealed how we can see who visited our facebook profile.
If you are curious and seriously interested in knowing who has visited your facebook profile, you should check here. Many developers try various things every day and the below is the result of one of them.
Follow Below Steps To Find Out Who Visited Your Facebook Profile Recently –
- Go to Facebook.com
- Login using your email id and password.
- Go to your profile page, not the homepage.
- Right-click and select view page source.
- Open view page source in the next tab.
- In the view page source page press ctrl+f.
- Put “InitialChatFriendList” in the blank box without any quote and press enter.
- Once you click enter, you will get a series of numbers next to the word -InitialChatFriendList.
These numbers are profile ids of those users who visit your profile. First profile id shows this person has visited your profile many times and last shows this person has visited your profile very fewer times.
- Now copy first profile id no.
- Open a new tab.
- In the new tab type facebook.com/profile id no.
- It will redirect you to the person’s profile who has visited many times your profile.
Follow the same procedure and check each profile id to find out who viewed your facebook profile.
This is one of the easiest ways to find out who visits your Facebook profile.